Andrew Clyde, Steve Riggle, Cindy Martin, Arielle Del Turco, Carter Conlon
March 3, 2023
On today’s program:
- Andrew Clyde, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of Georgia, reacts to reports that President Biden will not veto a GOP bill overriding portions of the D.C. crime law.
- Steve Riggle, founding pastor of Grace Woodlands Church in Houston, comments on an Arizona school board member saying the district should reject hiring teachers with Christian values.
- Cindy Martin, Mama Bears Chairwoman, highlights her legal win against a school district that promoted highly-sexualized books.
- Arielle Del Turco, FRC’s Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, shares about New York City Mayor Eric Adams’s surprising comments about school prayer and gun violence.
- Pastor Carter Conlon, General Overseer of Times Square Church, continues the conversation on Mayor Adams’s prayer breakfast comments.
- Urge Congress to withhold funding from the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Ask AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.