Andy Biggs, Bill Marshall, Connor Semelsberger, Hans von Spakovsky
August 9, 2022
On today’s program:
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Arizona, reacts to the FBI’s unprecedented raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago property, growing concerns about how the Biden administration might deploy the 87,000 new IRS agents and the official end of the 'Remain in Mexico' policy.
- Bill Marshall, Judicial Watch Senior Investigator, highlights documents Judicial Watch uncovered showing that West Point is indoctrinating cadets with Critical Race Theory.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC’s Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, highlights Indiana’s newly passed post-Dobbs pro-life law, the first state law passed since the landmark Supreme Court decision.
- Hans von Spakovsky, The Heritage Foundation’s senior legal fellow, offers his analysis of the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago and how Congress should respond.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not re-define marriage.
- Download FRC’s 30-Day Prayer Guide for a spiritual awakening in America’s schools.
- Watch our most recent Pray Vote Stand as we urge the Senate to vote no on the so-called Respect for Marriage Act.
- Sign the petition urging Sen. Warren to stop going after pregnancy resource centers.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.