Chris Mitchell, Seamus Bruner, Arielle Del Turco, Harriet Hageman, Robert Aderholt
November 16, 2023
On today’s program:
- Chris Mitchell, Middle East Bureau Chief for CBN News, reports from Jerusalem following the agreement in principle for Hamas to release some Israeli and international hostages.
- Seamus Bruner, Government Accountability Institute Director of Research, offers his analysis of the meeting between President Biden and Chinese President Xi Jinping.
- Arielle Del Turco, FRC’s Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, sheds light on the Biden administration’s decision to remove select African countries from a trade program in order to push the LGBTQ agenda.
- Harriet Hageman, U.S. Representative for Wyoming, provides an overview of methods for House Republicans to confront the Left’s weaponized use of the federal government and the legal system to target conservatives.
- Robert Aderholt, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Alabama, continues the discussion on the Left’s weaponization of the federal government and unpacks how House Republicans can use the appropriations process to curb these abuses.
- Tell Congressional Republicans NOT to support the Biden abortion agenda!
- Pledge to pray consistently for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and his family.
- Ask your senators to support aid for Israel!
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.