Chris Smith, Erin Hawley, Paivi Rasanen, Mike McClure, Arielle Del Turco
June 30, 2022
On today’s program, broadcast from IRF Summit 2022:
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey, explains why it’s important to protect religious freedom at home and abroad.
- Erin Hawley, senior counsel to the appellate team at Alliance Defending Freedom, discusses the Left’s reaction to the U.S. Supreme Court’s Dobbs ruling and reacts to President Biden’s call for a carve out of the filibuster in order to codify “a right to abortion” into federal law.
- Paivi Rasanen, a Finnish MP who faces persecution from her government for simply expressing widely held biblical beliefs, shares why she continues to stand for truth.
- Mike McClure, Senior Pastor of Calvary Chapel San Jose, and Arielle Del Turco, FRC’s Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, highlight FRC’s new report titled "Free to Believe? The Intensifying Intolerance Toward Christians in the West."
- Partner with FRC to pray, vote, and stand at this critical time in America.
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Celebrate Dobbs and celebrate life on Sunday, July 3 at 7:00 pm ET.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.