Chuck Holton, Keith Self, Jerry Boykin, Itamar Marcus
October 16, 2023
On today’s program:
- Chuck Holton, freelance war correspondent, reports from Jerusalem as the Israeli ground invasion of Gaza appears imminent.
- Keith Self, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Texas, provides an update on the House Speaker election, warns of the security threat posed by the porous southern border, and encourages the Biden administration to revoke the visas of foreign nationals who support terrorist organizations such as Hamas.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, discusses the misguided foreign policy priorities of the Biden administration, and the threat this poses to U.S. national security.
- Itamar Marcus, Founder and Director of Palestinian Media Watch, sets the record straight on the United Nations Relief & Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) and how it uses international aid to fund the indoctrination of children with anti-Semitic hatred and lies.
- Tell Democrats in Washington, D.C. not to target free speech in the workplace.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Get your copy of Ephesians: Keep Standing!
- Encourage your U.S. representative to protect life in appropriations.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.