Rep. Liz Cheney, Peter Sprigg, Monica Cline, Rep. Paul Gosar
By Tony Perkins
February 13, 2019
On the Wednesday, February 13, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Rep. Liz Cheney, U.S. Representative for Wyoming, on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Peter Sprigg, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, on his latest report explaining why those with “gender dysphoria” are disqualified from military service.
- Monica Cline, former Planned Parenthood sex educator, on Planned Parenthood’s sex education video series created for children ages four to nine.
- Rep. Paul Gosar, U.S. Representative for Arizona, on Alexandria Ocasio Cortez’ Green New Deal.
- Ask your senators to support the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act
- Urge Speaker Pelosi to Defend America's Christian Heritage
- Refresh your memory on what the Democratic and Republican parties stand for!
- Learn more about the Answers for Our Times seminar in Bossier City, LA
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-372-7234