Rep. Liz Cheney, Peter Sprigg, Monica Cline, Rep. Paul Gosar
February 13, 2019
On the Wednesday, February 13, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Rep. Liz Cheney, U.S. Representative for Wyoming, on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Peter Sprigg, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, on his latest report explaining why those with “gender dysphoria” are disqualified from military service.
- Monica Cline, former Planned Parenthood sex educator, on Planned Parenthood’s sex education video series created for children ages four to nine.
- Rep. Paul Gosar, U.S. Representative for Arizona, on Alexandria Ocasio Cortez’ Green New Deal.
- Ask your senators to support the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act
- Urge Speaker Pelosi to Defend America's Christian Heritage
- Refresh your memory on what the Democratic and Republican parties stand for!
- Learn more about the Answers for Our Times seminar in Bossier City, LA
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-372-7234