Dan Bishop, Jerry Boykin, Matt Carpenter, Ken Klukowski
February 21, 2023
On today’s program:
- Dan Bishop, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of North Carolina, comments on President Joe Biden’s trip to Poland and expresses his concerns regarding the Biden administration’s negotiations on a deal to give the World Health Organization authority over future U.S. pandemic policies.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President and founding member of the U.S. Army’s Delta Force, offers his analysis of the Russian withdrawal from the New START nuclear arms treaty.
- Matt Carpenter, Director of FRC Action, reacts to news that the city of San Francisco is considering repealing a law boycotting official travel to conservative states.
- Ken Klukowski, a former lawyer in the White House and Department of Justice, previews two upcoming U.S. Supreme Court oral arguments related to Big Tech and Biden’s student loan bailout.
- Support Samaritan’s Purse relief efforts in Turkey.
- Ask the city leaders of Port Wentworth, Georgia to publicly apologize for discriminating against a police officer for his faith and violating his First Amendment rights.
- Ask AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.