Mary Beth Waddell, Dan Bishop, John Lott, Josiah O'Neil, George Barna
May 26, 2022
On today’s program:
- Mary Beth Waddell, FRC's Director of Federal Affairs for Family and Religious Liberty, discusses why the Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act will not do what its name suggests.
- Dan Bishop, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of North Carolina, gives an update on where the Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act stands in Congress.
- John Lott, Crime Prevention Research Center president, sets the record straight on why gun control won’t solve the recent spate of violence.
- Josiah O’Neil, a deputy sheriff in southern California, shares practical steps that schools can use to protect students and staff from active shooters.
- George Barna, FRC’s Senior Research Fellow for Biblical Worldview, highlights his new research revealing that most American pastors lack a biblical worldview.
- Tell State Farm that being a good neighbor means protecting the innocence of children.
- Learn more about the Jerusalem Prayer Breakfast in Baton Rouge.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Check out FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.