Gene Mills, Kerry Picket, Richard Perkins, Jerry Boykin, Mark Harris, Kelvin Cochran
June 2, 2023
On today's program:
- Gene Mills, President of the Louisiana Family Forum, offers an update on Louisiana’s Stop Harming Our Kids Act.
- Kerry Picket, Senior Congressional Reporter for the Washington Times, shares the latest on House Republicans' investigation of the FBI.
- Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, and Richard Perkins, Tony's dad, unpacks the effects the Left's woke gender ideology has on our nation.
- Mark Harris, FRC’s Vice President for the Association of Churches & Ministries, shares about FRC’s Stand Courageous men’s ministry.
- Kelvin Cochran, Senior Fellow and Vice President of Alliance Defending Freedom and former Atlanta fire chief, explains why it’s time for men to start standing up.
- Tell Target to stop targeting our children!
- Urge Congress to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Encourage Leader McConnell to support Senator Tuberville's pro-life stand!
- Learn more about the Stand Courageous men’s conference on June 3 in Houston, Texas.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.