Gordon Chang, Dr. Paul Marshall, Gordon Godfrey, Travis Weber, David Closson
April 7, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Gordon Chang, author of The Coming Collapse of China, on his op-ed “China Should Pay a Financial Cost for its Coronavirus Lies.”
- Dr. Paul Marshall, Professor at Baylor University and Senior Fellow at the Hudson Institute and the Religious Freedom Institute, on whether government restrictions on larger church gatherings violate religious freedom.
- Gordon Godfrey, Pastor of Marcus Pointe Baptist Church in Pensacola, Florida, on his church’s televised Easter sunrise service at a local stadium.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on court battles over whether abortion should be considered “essential” during stay-at-home orders.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on what churches should consider as they decide whether to receive federal relief funds.
- Read more on how churches can access forgivable loans through the Small Business Administration.
- Check out FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Watch Tony Perkins’s Fox News interview on faith in the age of the coronavirus.
- Learn more about the drive-in Easter sunrise service in Central, Louisiana.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.