Greg Murphy, Jason Snead, JP Duffy, David Closson
March 26, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Greg Murphy, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of North Carolina, on his bill, Guard the Border Act, redirecting National Guard troops from Washington, D.C. to the border, and on fact checking President Biden’s first news conference as president.
- Jason Snead, Executive Director of the Honest Elections Project, on Georgia passing election integrity legislation, and on Honest Elections releasing a survey showing that voters support election integrity measures and oppose the provisions of the H.R. 1 bill.
- JP Duffy, FRC’s Vice President of Communications, on the cancel culture demanding that Oral Roberts University be removed from the NCAA.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on thinking biblically about courage.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Learn more about H.R. 1, a poorly disguised attack on free speech.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.