Greg Steube, Roger Severino, Douglas Burton, Meg Kilgannon
August 2, 2021
On today's show, hosted by Joseph Backholm:
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th District of Florida and member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, discusses the House Foreign Affairs Committee report that raises further questions about the origins of COVID-19 and also reacts to the Left’s push for vaccine requirements and a return to mask mandates.
- Roger Severino, Senior Fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center (EPPC), shares how President Biden’s COVID-testing mandate violates civil rights law.
- Douglas Burton, investigative reporter on terrorism for the Epoch Times and a former U.S. State Department official, discusses a report showing that 17 Christians are killed every day in Nigeria.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s senior fellow for education studies, urges parents to organize to take back their public schools, and talks about new transgender policies in state prisons and the Olympics.
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom wit