Haris Alic, Ken Paxton, Jerry Boykin, Robert Destro, Owen Strachan
February 17, 2022
On today's show:
- Haris Alic, reporter for the Washington Times, shares the latest on the debate in Congress over a short-term government funding bill.
- Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General, discusses his lawsuit against the CDC seeking to overturn the airline mask mandate.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, evaluates the Pentagon’s latest Strategy to promote socialism to combat China, the tensions between Ukraine and Russia, and the letter from GOP House members opposing a U.S./Iran nuclear deal.
- Robert Destro, Professor of Law at The Catholic University of America's Columbus School of Law, comments on the Winter Olympics in Beijing and calls out China for their human rights abuses.
- Dr. Owen Strachan, author and provost and research professor at Grace Bible Theological Seminary, encourages Canadian pastors to continue speaking out in support of the truckers' Freedom Convoy and responds to faith leaders who are wary of granting religious exemptions for the COVID vaccine.
- Tell Congress to respect human rights by opposing the Global Respect Act.
- Read Tony’s piece, “Beijing 2022: A Golden Opportunity to Hold China Accountable.”
- Check out FRC Action’s School Board Boot Camp if you are interested in running for local office.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Read how the U.S. compares to countries around the world on abortion law.
- Watch ProLifeCon to learn how you can become a digital pro-life activist.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu's nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden's vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.