James Lankford, Katherine Johnson, Meg Kilgannon, George Barna
May 4, 2022
On today’s program:
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, discusses the leaked Dobbs draft majority opinion, his bill relating to China/Iran relations and the introduction of a bill to defund Biden’s Disinformation Governance Board.
- Katherine Beck Johnson, FRC’s Research Fellow for Legal and Policy Studies, offers her analysis of the leaked U.S. Supreme Court draft opinion in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, addresses the Biden Department of Education’s decision to delay its overhaul of the Trump administration Title IX rule.
- George Barna, FRC’s Senior Research Fellow for Biblical Worldview, highlights his new research revealing that children’s disregard for their parents often has to do with the worldview confusion cause by the parents themselves.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Explore FRC’s interactive maps to see where your state stands on life.
- Check out FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Read: Preparing for a Post-Roe America: The History and Context of Pro-Life Laws in the States.
- Read: Religious Freedom: A Human Right and a Pillar of American Society.
- Register for FRC’s Stand Courageous Men’s Conference May 6-7 in High Point, NC.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.