James O'Keefe, Travis Weber, David Closson
October 15, 2019
Today's show features:
- David Closson, FRC's Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on Beto O'Rourke's call for stripping the tax exempt status of Bible-believing churches and nonprofits.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on the latest news regarding northeast Syria.
- James O'Keefe, Founder and President of Project Veritas, on a CNN insider blowing the whistle on the network.
- Sign FRC's petition to support Christians and religious freedom in Northeast Syria
- Watch the sessions rom Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC's Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.