Jason Smith, Ken Paxton, Akil Pano, Travis Weber
January 30, 2023
On today’s program:
- Jason Smith, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Missouri, unpacks the where the debt limit and military spending negotiations stand.
- Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General, explains a new lawsuit he is co-leading against a new U.S. Department of Labor rule that prioritizes woke Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) investing in millions of Americans’ retirement accounts.
- Akil Pano, a leading Albanian pastor, shares his story about being prosecuted by a human rights tribunal for expressing himself on God’s view of family.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, previews the upcoming 2023 IRF Summit.
- Tell the new House Select Committee to investigate the weaponization of the federal government under the Biden administration.
- Learn more about the National Gathering for Prayer & Repentance, February 1 in Washington, DC.
- Download a digital copy of “Jeremiah: Courage in a Cancel Culture,” Tony’s 40-day Bible study guide.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.