Jerry Boykin, Andrew Clyde, Tyler O'Neil, Mark Whitworth, Bill Elliff
February 16, 2023
On today’s program:
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President and founding member of the U.S. Army’s Delta Force, discusses President Biden’s response to unidentified objects entering U.S. airspace, and the recent Senate Armed Services Committee hearing about how woke policies are undermining national security.
- Andrew Clyde, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of Georgia, reacts to the White House’s criticism of House Speaker Kevin McCarthy’s visit to the Southern border and shares about his resolution of disapproval over D.C.’s crime law.
- Tyler O’Neil, The Daily Signal Managing Editor, comments on the White House’s silence on a retracted FBI memo smearing traditional Catholics.
- Mark Whitworth, Asbury University Vice President of Communications, shares the latest on the ongoing spontaneous revival happening on his campus.
- Bill Elliff, Founding and National Engage Pastor of The Summit Church in North Little Rock, Arkansas, unpacks what revival is and the history of awakenings and revivals in America.
- Ask the city leaders of Port Wentworth, Georgia to publicly apologize for discriminating against a police officer for his faith and violating his First Amendment rights.
- Watch the National Gathering for Prayer & Repentance, a solemn assembly of Christian leaders and Members of Congress.
- Ask AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.