Kevin Hern, Michael Cloud, Mary Szoch, Dave Brat, Jerry Boykin
December 1, 2022
On today’s program:
- Kevin Hern, U.S. Representative from the 1st District of Oklahoma, previews his upcoming role as chairman of the Republican Study Committee and discusses President Biden’s joint press conference with French President Emmanuel Macron.
- Michael Cloud, U.S. Representative for the 27th District of Texas, reacts to Project Veritas’s newest exposé alleging the Biden administration is mishandling unaccompanied illegal immigrant children and shares how the end of the Title 42 “Remain in Mexico” policy will affect the Southern border.
- Mary Szoch, FRC’s Director of the Center for Human Dignity, pushes back on Sen. Cynthia Lummis’s refusal to say whether a baby has a right to a mother and father.
- Dave Brat, Dean of Liberty University’s School of Business, breaks down the Democrats’ misguided policy prioritization of the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act over the potential government shutdown and inflation, as well as economic threat the looming railway strike poses.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, comments on the debate in Congress over eliminating the military vaccine mandate in the NDAA and how the military vaccine mandate is harming military readiness.
- Tell your representative to protect natural marriage and religious liberty! Call the Capitol switchboard: 202-224-3121
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: U.S. Senate Passes The (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act.
- Read: Senate Passes ‘Disrespect for Marriage’ Act Without Religious Liberty Protections.
- Read: Marriage Is an Institution We Must Not Give Up.
- Partner with FRC to protect biblical values and protect our God-given constitutional rights.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.