Sarah Perry, Chris Mitchell, Rep. Mike Johnson
On the Wednesday, January 30, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Sarah Perry, FRC Action's Director of Partnerships, on how the radical abortion laws in NY and other states demonstrate that elections have consequences.
- Chris Mitchell, CBN News Middle East Bureau Chief, on how the Middle East has been thrown into a geo-political "Tug of War" following the U.S. withdrawal from Syria.
- Rep. Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for Louisiana's 4th district, on the Democrats' attempt to eliminate "so help you God" from the witness oaths in a key House committee.
- Read FRC's report, The Real Planned Parenthood: Leading the Culture of Death - 2019 Edition
- Check out FRC's new publication and video series, Top 10 Myths About Abortion
- Refresh your memory on what the Democratic and Republican parties stand for!
- Call in at 866-372-7234
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins