- Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA), or Planned Parenthood, is the primary supplier of abortions in the U.S. According to Planned Parenthood’s most recent 2019-2020 annual report, it committed 354,871 abortions in fiscal year 2019, up by 9,199 abortions since 2018. This is the highest number of abortions that Planned Parenthood clinics have committed in any given year.
- According to these numbers, Planned Parenthood aborted 972 babies every single day in fiscal year 2019.
- According to a November 2020 CDC report, 619,691 abortions were reported to the CDC in 2018. In 2018, Planned Parenthood committed 345,672 abortions, which is 56 percent of all abortions reported to the federal government.
- From 2011-2019, Planned Parenthood committed over 2.9 million abortions (2,995,814).
- In 2019, there were over 200 Planned Parenthood facilities in 31 states providing services for patients who identify as transgender. Nationally, Planned Parenthood is the second largest provider of hormone therapy to those who identify as transgender/have gender dysphoria.