Mark Alford, Jerry Boykin, Ron Johnson, Amir Tsarfati
November 27, 2023
On today’s program:
- Mark Alford, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, discusses the latest news from the pause in fighting in Gaza and provides an update on the National Defense Authorization Act.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, provides analysis of the surge in attacks on U.S. troops stationed in the Middle East, including the recent missile attack directed at a Navy warship off the coast of Yemen.
- Ron Johnson, U.S. Senator from Wisconsin, explains why the emergency spending that President Biden has requested for Ukraine must be tied to changes in border security and immigration policy.
- Amir Tsarfati, President and CEO of Behold Israel, shares his experiences in Israel since the October 7th terrorist attack by Hamas and discusses how biblical prophesies inform analysis of the current conflict.
- Urge your senators to stand against taxpayer-funded abortions!
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Join FRC as a STAND member for just $20 a month by the Giving Tuesday deadline, and we will send you a free copy of George Barna’s newest book, Raising Spiritual Champions.
- Take this short survey to find out if you are a SAGECon!
- Pledge to pray consistently for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and his family.
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.