Matt Rosendale, Brian Babin, Jaime Zerbe, Travis Weber, David Closson
October 7, 2022
On today’s program:
- Matt Rosendale, U.S. Representative for Montana, reacts to President Biden raising the specter of a potential nuclear Armageddon, discusses the impact of OPEC+’s decision to cut oil production and the Veterans Administration’s illegal abortion policy.
- Brian Babin, U.S. Representative for the 36th District of Texas, breaks down the latest illegal immigration data and reacts to Biden’s announcement that he was pardoning all prior federal offenses of ‘simple marijuana possession.’
- Jaime Ballew Zerbe, Smart Approaches to Marijuana chief of staff, shares lessons learned from state marijuana legalization.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, offers his legal expertise on a recent court ruling that a Wisconsin male Muslim prisoner can be religiously exempted from strip searches by a transgender guard who is biologically female.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, breaks down how to think biblically about ‘Christian nationalism.’
- Support Hurricane Ian relief efforts.
- Tell the Department of Veterans Affairs to stop providing abortions and follow the law!
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.