Michael Cloud, Scott MacLeod, Jerry Boykin, Steve Scalise
March 28, 2023
On today’s program:
- Michael Cloud, U.S. Representative for the 27th District of Texas, shares the latest on the Covenant School shooting, assesses President Biden’s push for more gun control in the aftermath of the Nashville tragedy, and pushes back on Biden’s claim that Republicans are trying to slash funding for border security.
- Scott MacLeod, Pastor of Harvest Sound Nashville, shares how the local church body in Nashville is caring for the victims of the Covenant School shooting.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, reacts to Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin’s criticism of Alabama Senator Tommy Tuberville’s blockade of military promotions over the Pentagon’s expansive new abortion policy.
- Steve Scalise, U.S. House Majority Leader and U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Louisiana, highlights a Republican bill on energy and celebrates the House passage of a GOP-led parental rights bill.
- Sign the petition to stand with Senator “Coach” Tuberville to defend unborn lives.
- Stop President Biden from placing two radical leftist activists on the federal bench!
- Buy your copy of Male & Female He Created Them.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.