Mike Johnson, Ted Budd, Travis Weber, Dr. Quentin Van Meter
May 10, 2023
On today’s program:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4thDistrict of Louisiana, offers an update on the debt ceiling negotiations and reacts to bombshell findings showing the Biden 2020 campaign, the legacy media, and the CIA colluded to mislead voters ahead of that election.
- Ted Budd, U.S. Senator from North Carolina, responds to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s letter criticizing Senator Tuberville’s stand on the Pentagon’s abortion travel funding and shares about his letter to the Navy Secretary regarding the Navy’s drag queen digital ambassador.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, shares about FRC’s concerns with Biden’s foreign policy agenda in regards to promoting a LGBT ideology and tying it to foreign aid.
- Quentin Van Meter, former American College of Pediatricians President, comments on a House GOP letter demanding answers from the National Institutes of Health for a study the agency funded that resulted in the suicides of two young transgender study participants.
- Stop Biden from erasing girls’ sports!
- Thank RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel for her pro-life leadership.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.