Mike Johnson, William Lee, Jerry Boykin
September 26, 2022
On today’s program:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana, highlight’s the House GOP’s Commitment to America and his letter to the Secretary of the Army regarding COVID vaccines and reacts to Vice President Kamala Harris’ claim that one doesn’t have to change your religious beliefs to support abortion.
- William “Dean” Lee, retired Vice Admiral of the United States Coast Guard, reacts to news the U.S. Coast Guard Academy is discharging seven cadets over their refusal to get the COVID vaccine.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, provides analysis on the latest news on the Russian invasion of Ukraine as well as the Iranian-made drones being used by Russia in Ukraine.
- Watch highlights from the Pray Vote Stand Summit!
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Purchase your copy of Strong and Courageous.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.