Mike Lee, Josh Hawley, Jenny Beth Martin, Brent Keilen, Travis Weber
November 16, 2022
On today’s program:
- Mike Lee, U.S. Senator from Utah, comments on the Senate's recent cloture vote on the Dis-Respect for Marriage Act.
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, discusses the Senate’s recent vote on the Dis-Respect for Marriage Act as well as DHS Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas’ testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- Jenny Beth Martin, Tea Party Patriots Co-Founder, highlights the need for poll watchers in the Georgia Senate runoff in December.
- Brent Keilen, Vice President of FRC Action, provides an update on the 2022 Midterm election results as well as an overview of how social issues impacted the elections.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, reacts to the Senate’s recent vote on the Dis-Respect for Marriage Act and what this means for religious freedom.
- Tell Congress not to redefine marriage! Or call the U.S. Capitol switchboard: (202) 224-3121.
- Call these Republican senators at (202) 224-3121 and tell them to not redefine marriage: Roy Blunt (Mo.), Richard Burr (N.C.), Shelley Moore Capito (W.Va.), Susan Collins (Maine), Joni Ernst (Iowa), Cynthia Lummis (Wyo.), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska), Rob Portman (Ohio), Mitt Romney (Utah), Dan Sullivan (Alaska), Thom Tillis (N.C.), Todd Young (Ind.).
- Read Tony’s article in The Washington Stand: “Same-Sex Marriage Bill Opens the Door to American Persecution.”
- Learn how the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act further exacerbates already-existing attacks on religious liberty.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: U.S. Senate Vote to Redefine Marriage.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.