Mike Waltz, Michael Alexander, Will Hild, Meg Kilgannon
May 23, 2022
On today’s program:
- Mike Waltz, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Florida, reacts to President Biden's comments on Taiwan.
- Michael Alexander, co-chair of the Law and Activism Committee of the World Council for Health, shares the latest on the World Health Organization’s pandemic treaty.
- Will Hild, Consumers’ Research Executive Director, pushes back on State Farm’s engagement in woke indoctrination of young children.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, breaks down the National School Board Association’s investigation into its own letter to the White House.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Explore FRC’s interactive maps to see where your state stands on life.
- Check out FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Read: Biblical Principles for Pro-Life Engagement
- Read: Preparing for a Post-Roe America: The History and Context of Pro-Life Laws in the States.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.