Pat Fallon, Dr. A. J. Nolte, Ben Johnson, Connor Semelsberger
October 26, 2022
On today’s program:
- Pat Fallon, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Texas, reacts to President Biden’s recent economic speech and the U.S. State Department’s 10-day DEIA Interagency Equity Pursuit Challenge.
- Dr. A. J. Nolte, Regent University assistant professor, offers his response to the Left’s reaction to FRC’s Townhall on Christian Nationalism.
- Ben Johnson, Senior Editor & Editor of The Washington Stand, reports on policies that effectively create ‘ideological purity tests’ to work in local, state and federal police departments and the U.S. military.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC’s Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, breaks down the lame duck agenda ahead for Congress.
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Check out FRC Action’s 2022 voter resources.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.