Rep. Kevin Cramer, Sec. Kris Kobach, Cathy Ruse
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Co-chair of the Media Fairness Caucus, Rep. Kevin Cramer (N.D.-At-Large), joins Tony to highlight how social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook have been unjustly censoring conservative groups and individuals. Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach is here with the latest news from Kansas. Also, Cathy Ruse FRC’s Senior Fellow and Director of Human Dignity joins Tony to discuss North Kansas City school district’s decision to open gender-neutral restrooms in their elementary schools.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Cramer on Twitter - @RepKevinCramer
- Follow Sec. Kobach on Twitter - @KrisKobach1787
- Read “A Parent’s Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education”
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Call your California State Senator and ask them to oppose AB 2943
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store