Ron Estes, Joel Griffith, Michael Toscano, Meg Kilgannon, Arielle Del Turco
May 2, 2023
On today’s program:
- Ron Estes, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Kansas, shares the latest on the debt ceiling negotiations and reacts to the White House’s assertion that illegal immigration has dropped 90% during the Biden administration.
- Joel Griffith, Research Fellow at The Heritage Foundation, comments on the continuing fallout from the bank failure of First Republic.
- Michael Toscano, Institute for Family Studies Executive Director, breaks down Utah’s new age verification law.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, discusses the latest development in the Biden administration’s rewrite of Title IX.
- Arielle Del Turco, FRC’s Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, offers her analysis of USCIRF’s newly released annual report.
- Stop Biden from erasing girls’ sports!
- Thank RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel for her pro-life leadership.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.