Ron Estes, Matt Whitaker, Jason Kimak, Jerry Boykin
August 15, 2023
On today's program:
- Ron Estes, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Kansas, comments on Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’s recent indictments against former President Trump. He also responds to the president’s Bidenomics push in the midst of continuing economic and financial strain for many Americans.
- Matt Whitaker, former acting attorney general under the Trump administration, reacts to Fulton County DA Willis’s decision to indict former President Trump.
- Jason Kimak, Senior Director of North American Ministries for Samaritan’s Purse, highlights their disaster relief efforts in the wake of the wildfires in Maui.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, offers his reflections on the 11th anniversary of the shooting at FRC as well as look back on Afghanistan two years after the U.S.’s botched withdrawal.
- Help wildfire relief efforts in Hawaii!
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, D.C.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.