Ron Johnson, Chip Roy, Keith Self, James Lankford, Travis Weber
March 1, 2023
On today’s program:
- Ron Johnson, U.S. Senator from Wisconsin, reacts to the U.S. Department of Energy and FBI’s conclusion that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was the likely source of COVID-19 and shares about his reintroduction of the No WHO Pandemic Preparedness Treaty Without Senate Approval Act.
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for the 21st District of Texas, pushes back on the deception coming from the Department of Justice and FBI about their handling of COVID censorship and highlights the GOP’s introduction of a parents’ bill of rights.
- Keith Self, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Texas, shares about his recent participation in a congressional delegation to Ukraine to visit with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, highlights his reintroduction of the Charitable Giving Act and examines the question: How do we restore the moral and spiritual foundation of America in the wake of government corruption scandals?
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, discusses FRC Action’s 2022 Scorecard.
- Urge Congress to withhold funding from the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Read: WHO Seeks Power to Override U.S. Pandemic Response.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.