Stephanie Taub, Edward Graham, Meg Kilgannon, Jon Hansen, Matt Rosendale, Jerry Boykin
February 13, 2023
On today’s program:
- Stephanie Taub, First Liberty Institute Senior Counsel, discusses First Liberty’s efforts on behalf of Jacob Kersey, the former police officer forced from his job over a social media post about his religious beliefs.
- Edward Graham, Chief Operating Officer at Samaritan’s Purse, provides an update on how the ministry is helping victims affected by the massive earthquakes in Turkey and Syria.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, reacts to a disturbing report on reading comprehension for U.S. fourth grade students, as well as a student protest in New Hampshire over their school’s transgender bathroom policies.
- Jon Hansen, South Dakota State Representative, shares about the effort to stop an extreme abortion referendum in South Dakota.
- Matt Rosendale, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Montana, responds to the U.S. military shooting down at least three unidentified flying objects over the weekend.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President and founding member of the U.S. Army’s Delta Force, offers his analysis on the recent U.S. airspace invasions and the military response.
- Ask the city leaders of Port Wentworth, Georgia to publicly apologize for discriminating against a police officer for his faith and violating his First Amendment rights.
- Support Samaritan’s Purse relief efforts in Turkey.
- Ask AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.