Stephen Moore, Mary Beth Waddell, Chuck Donovan, Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, David Closson
August 5, 2022
On today’s program:
- Stephen Moore, FreedomWorks Senior Economic Contributor, shares the latest news on the Senate reconciliation bill, reacts to the latest jobs report and sets the record straight on what a recession really is.
- Mary Beth Waddell, FRC's Director of Federal Affairs for Family and Religious Liberty, shares the latest on the so-called "Respect for Marriage" Act.
- Chuck Donovan, Charlotte Lozier Institute president, highlights what we can learn from the history of the pro-life movement as we move forward from the Kansas abortion amendment loss.
- Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, FRC’s Director of the Center for Family Studies, offers her analysis on a study that claims transgenderism isn’t a social contagion.
- David Closson, FRC's Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, compares and contrasts how the Left is approaching the handling of monkeypox versus COVID.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not re-define marriage.
- Download FRC’s 30-Day Prayer Guide for a spiritual awakening in America’s schools.
- Watch our most recent Pray Vote Stand as we urge the Senate to vote no on the so-called Respect for Marriage Act.
- Sign the petition urging Sen. Warren to stop going after pregnancy resource centers.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.