Steve Daines, Connor Semelsberger, Tate Reeves, Mike Waltz, Brad Wilcox
June 28, 2022
On today’s program:
- Steve Daines, U.S. Senator from Montana, breaks down what the Biden administration is doing in reaction to the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in Dobbs and what’s next for pro-life legislation in Congress.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC's Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, unpacks the Left’s court battles against state-level pro-life laws.
- Tate Reeves, Governor of Mississippi, discusses the Supreme Court’s Dobbs decision and why the Left is suing to block his state’s law protecting unborn children.
- Mike Waltz, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Florida, addresses the military’s failure to reach recruiting goals.
- Brad Wilcox, Professor and Director of the National Marriage Project at UVA, offers his analysis on the consequences of young men growing up without fathers.
- Partner with FRC to pray, vote, and stand at this critical time in America.
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Celebrate Dobbs and celebrate life on Sunday, July 3 at 7:00 pm ET.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Urge the Secretary of the Navy to stop focusing on pronouns and start defending America!
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.