Tim Burchett, Meg Kilgannon, Bob Fu, Lathan Watts, Chris Gacek
April 10, 2023
On today’s program:
- Tim Burchett, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Tennessee, reacts to the latest news on tensions between China and Taiwan as well as the Biden administration’s evaluation of its Afghanistan withdrawal.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, pushes back on the Biden administration’s latest policy response to state-level girls’ sports protection bills.
- Bob Fu, Founder and President of China Aid Association and FRC’s Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, shares good news on the Mayflower Church.
- Lathan Watts, Alliance Defending Freedom’s Vice President of Public Affairs, highlights a federal court’s ruling that found the FDA’s approval of the chemical abortion drug regimen bypassed safety concerns in its rush to put the controversial pills on the market.
- Chris Gacek, FRC’s Senior Fellow, offers insight into a federal court’s recent ruling that puts the FDA’s approval of the chemical abortion drugs on hold.
- Learn more about the next abortion battleground: chemical abortion.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.