Tom McClintock, Brent Keilen, Meg Kligannon, Mark Tapscott, Jared Bridges
June 1, 2022
On today’s program:
- Tom McClintock, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of California, comments on President Biden’s failure to address inflation and his administration’s opposition to hardening schools.
- Brent Keilen, Vice President for FRC Action, unveils the findings of a FRC Action-commissioned survey, revealing where Americans stand on key issues like gender identity, abortion, education, etc.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, reacts to a Loudoun County school library promoting a book on prostitution as well as a North Carolina pre-K teacher showing students pictures of a ‘transgender pregnant man.'
- Mark Tapscott, Epoch Times congressional correspondent, offers his observations about how conservatives are shifting away from legacy media outlets to independent media outlets.
- Jared Bridges, FRC’s VP for Brand Advancement, explains why FRC has launched The Washington Stand, a news and commentary site from a biblical worldview.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Learn more about FRC’s pastors briefing in Houston, TX on Friday, June 3.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Check out FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.