Travis Weber, Cissie Graham Lynch, Bob Maginnis, Robert Malone
November 22, 2021
On today's show, hosted by Joseph Backholm:
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, discusses the House passing the Democrats' massive spending bill, the NDAA provision forcing women into the military draft, and a Chinese tennis star goes missing after making a sexual assault allegation against a former Chinese communist party official.
- Cissie Graham Lynch, host of the “Fearless” podcast, talks about this year’s Operation Christmas Child.
- Bob Maginnis, author and retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel, unpacks what China’s second hypersonic missile test could mean for the United States.
- Dr. Robert Malone, Chief Medical and Regulatory Officer for The Unity Project and virologist whose work has focused on mRNA technology, shares why he is opposed to COVID vaccine mandates, especially for children, and predicts the future of COVID.
- Learn more about Pray Together for Life, a nationwide prayer gathering on Sunday, November 28.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Ask your senators to vote against drafting our daughters.
- Contact your state RNC officials and let them know that RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel must stop undermining the GOP values and platform.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Check out, “6 Things to Know About Biden’s Anti-Family Budget Buster.”
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.