Mike Pompeo, Russ Fulcher, Connor Semelsberger, Jerry Boykin
October 23, 2019
Today’s show features:
- Mike Pompeo, U.S. Secretary of State, on the importance of the principles of inalienable rights to U.S. foreign policy.
- Russ Fulcher, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Idaho, on what yesterday’s congressional hearing reveals about the Left’s obsession to impeach President Trump.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC’s Legislative Assistant for Pro-Life Issues, to discuss a report showing nearly 900 clinics have given up federal Title X funding rather than give up abortion after a Trump administration rule separated the two.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, on FRC’s new Stand Courageous conference series designed to rekindle biblical masculinity.
- Learn more about FRC’s Stand Courageous conferences.
- Sign FRC's petition to support Christians and religious freedom in Northeast Syria.
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.