Jerry Boykin, Ethan Gutmann, Matt Krause, Jared Bridges, David Closson
October 28, 2019
Today’s show features:
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army’s Delta Force, on the US strike that killed the ISIS leader al-Baghdadi, the world’s most wanted terrorist.
- Ethan Gutmann, investigative reporter and author of “The Slaughter: Mass Killings, Organ Harvesting, and China's Secret Solution to Its Dissident Problem,” to discuss state-sanctioned organ harvesting in China.
- Matt Krause, State Representative for the 93rd District of Texas, to discuss a storm brewing over transgender issues in the next Texas legislative session.
- Jared Bridges, FRC’s Vice President of Brand Advancement, and David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, to provide analysis of Kanye West’s new album, “Jesus Is King.”
- Find out more about the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church – Sunday, November 3.
- Learn more about how China is trafficking in the organ harvesting of religious minorities.
- Read FRC’s blog, “Five Myths About ‘Gender Identity’”
- Read more in FRC’s resource, “A Parent’s Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education.”
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.