Tom Jipping, Travis Weber, Nate Gephart, Lindsey Burke
December 19, 2019
Today’s show features:
- Tom Jipping, Senior Legal Fellow at the Heritage Foundation, on what to expect after House Democrats’ partisan vote to impeach President Trump.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, to give an update on pro-life and pro-family provisions in appropriations bills.
- Nate Gephart, an Indiana parent, on why he and other parents are upset by a transgender bathroom policy in public schools.
- Lindsey Burke, Director of the Center for Education Policy at the Heritage Foundation, to discuss why decades of federal intervention in education have failed to raise test scores.
- Check out FRC’s publication: A Parent's Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education.
- Learn more about FRC’s Stand Courageous men’s conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.