Jody Hice, Andy Biggs, Claire Culwell, Travis Weber, David Closson
January 22, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Jody Hice, U.S. Representative for the 10th District of Georgia, on his bill to lower flags to half mast for the anniversary of Roe v. Wade.
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Arizona, to give an update on impeachment and to discuss his bill.
- Claire Culwell, abortion survivor, to preview FRC’s ProLifeCon and the March for Life.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, and David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, to preview FRC's ProLifeCon and to discuss how America is becoming a predominantly pro-life nation.
- Learn more about FRC’s ProLifeCon Digital Action Summit.
- Read FRC’s publication, “Biblical Principles for Pro-Life Engagement.”
- Explore FRC’s interactive map to see what protections your state provides for born alive abortion survivors.
- Explore FRC’s new interactive map on state fetal dignity laws.
- Read more on the importance of fetal dignity laws.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.