Travis Weber, Ken Blackwell, Mark Miloscia, Mitchell Langbert
February 3, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President of Policy and Government Affairs, to provide an overview of a jam-packed week in Washington, DC.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, with an on-the-ground perspective ahead of tonight’s Iowa caucuses.
- Mark Miloscia, Executive Director of the Family Policy Institute of Washington, on a Washington State bill that would mandate LGBT-focused sex education for kindergartners.
- Mitchell Langbert, Associate Professor of Business Management at Brooklyn College, who co-authored a study showing political contributions from university professors overwhelmingly favor Democrats.
- Register for FRC’s event, “Stories from Iran: Religious Freedom and the Secret Growth of the Underground Church.”
- Read more on South Dakota’s bill to protect minors from life-altering surgery and puberty blocking drugs.
- Get your copy of “A Parent’s Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education.”
- Read more on how schools ignore parental rights to influence kids towards gender confusion.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.