Eric Dreiband, Mairead McArdle, Jared Bridges, Travis Weber
May 4, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Eric Dreiband, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, on the DOJ siding with the church suing Virginia Governor Northam after the pastor – who held a 16-person Palm Sunday service – faced fines and jail time; and today’s 3rd anniversary of President Trump’s executive order on religious liberty.
- Mairead McArdle, Reporter for National Review, on the Department of Homeland Security’s report showing China hid the severity of the virus.
- Jared Bridges, FRC’s Vice President for Brand Advancement, on the new features within FRC’s rebuilt STAND Firm App.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on the Trump administration’s track record on religious liberty.
- Read Tony’s op-ed in the Washington Times on the 3rd anniversary of President Trump’s executive order on religious liberty.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Read FRC’s resource, “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · DOJ's Eric Dreiband shares how the 2017 Trump order on religious liberty is affecting cases even now
Family Research Council · Maireid McArdle breaks down the DHS report that traces the virus cover-up to China's medical imports
Family Research Council · Jared Bridges highlights all of the features and upgrades to FRC's redesigned STAND Firm app
Family Research Council · Travis Weber traces some of the president's biggest successes back to his order on religious freedom