Debbie Lesko, David Closson, Arielle Del Turco, Jarrett Stepman
July 31, 2020
Today's show features:
- Debbie Lesko, U.S. Representative for the 8th district of Arizona, on her bill requiring Planned Parenthood to return the Paycheck Protection Program funds they illegally obtained.
- David Closson, FRC's Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on Trader Joe's standing up to cancel culture's demands.
- Arielle Del Turco, FRC's Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, on China's growing abuses against religious freedom and human rights, and the complicity of U.S. companies that continue to do business with China.
- Jarrett Stepman, contributor to the Daily Signal, co-host of The Right Side of History podcast, and author of "The War on History: The Conspiracy to Rewrite America's Past," on the Left's war on history.
- Check out FRC Action's party platform comparison.
- Learn more about the upcoming Stand Courageous Live Stream on August 15.
- Read more about cancel culture in David Closson's op-ed: 'Cancel Culture' and the Historical Illiteracy That Fuels It.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.