Travis Weber, Jerry Boykin, Roger Hiatt, David Closson
October 29, 2021
On today's show:
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, discusses the reconciliation and infrastructure bills, language in the National Defense Authorization Act that forces women to register for the draft, and a federal judge temporarily banning the Biden administration from firing employees seeking vaccine exemptions.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, shares his concerns that the U.S. military is losing its edge over the Chinese military.
- Roger Hiatt, child and adolescent psychiatrist, talks about why the Safe Act is needed to protect children.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, analyzes what the “Let’s go Brandon” chant says about the coarsening of our culture, but also why the chant may indicate a new openness to questioning the Left’s agenda.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Read FRC’s new publication on the SPLC’s radical “Learning for Justice” Program.
- Read FRC's publication, "A Concerned Citizen's Guide to Engaging with Public Schools."
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Download FRC Action’s sample letter to school boards.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.