Weekend Edition - February 16, 2019
By Tony Perkins President
February 15, 2019
On this weekend edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) joined Tony to discuss why he pushed back on Senate Democrats in a recent Senate Judiciary Committee hearing for interrogating a judicial nominee over their religious beliefs. Phil Bryant, Governor of Mississippi, discussed the state House and Senate passing bills this week that would ban abortion as early as six weeks into pregnancy. Then, Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) spoke on why Congress must pass the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Follow Sen. Mike Lee on Twitter: @SenMikeLee
- Follow Gov. Phil Bryant on Twitter: @PhilBryantMS
- Follow Sen. Josh Hawley on Twitter: @HawleyMO
- Read FRC's report, Rebels without a Clause: When Senators Run Roughshod over the "No Religious Test" Clause of the U.S. Constitution
- Read FRC's report, The Real Planned Parenthood: Leading the Culture of Death - 2019 Edition
- Check out FRC's new publication and video series, Top 10 Myths About Abortion
- Ask your senators to support the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act
- Urge Speaker Pelosi to Defend America's Christian Heritage
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins