Weekend Edition - June 12, 2021
June 12, 2021
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, discusses the Senate Homeland Security report's findings on the January 6th breach of the U.S. Capitol.
- Russ Vought, President of the Center for American Restoration and former Director of the Office of Management and Budget, advises parents on how they can fight back against Critical Race Theory (CRT) indoctrination in their children’s classrooms, and discusses the concerns about the Biden Education Department’s plans to fund CRT curricula.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy & Government Affairs, and Katherine Johnson, FRC’s Research Fellow for Legal and Policy Studies, talk about church victories in court cases over COVID restrictions, and speak out against the San Jose, California government authorities who continue to harass churches despite the U.S. Supreme Court rulings that uphold churches' constitutional right to gather.
- Check out 6 Times the Supreme Court Has Ruled Against California Church Restrictions
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.