Bob Good, Connor Semelsberger, Joseph Backholm, Tony Perkins, Gregg Walters
January 27, 2023
On today’s program:
- Bob Good, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Virginia, highlights how House Republicans are seeking to preserve the nation’s strategic petroleum reserve, how new House rules will affect the way the chamber operates, and shares about the introduction of the CHOICE Act.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC’s Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, explains FRC’s efforts to stop major pharmacy chains from becoming abortion centers by dispensing chemical abortion drugs and how Democrats and Republicans on Capitol Hill are showing their true colors on abortion.
- Joseph Backholm, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Biblical Worldview and Strategic Engagement at Family Research Council, discusses why school choice is an issue of discipleship.
- Tony Perkins, President of Family Research Council, reports on the election of a new Republican National Committee chair.
- Gregg Walters, Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel, shares good news in the case of an elementary school student’s legal fight to wear a mask with the message ‘Jesus Loves Me.’
- Tell the new House Select Committee to investigate the weaponization of the federal government under the Biden administration.
- Learn more about the National Gathering for Prayer & Repentance, February 1 in Washington, DC.
- Download a digital copy of “Jeremiah: Courage in a Cancel Culture,” Tony’s 40-day Bible study guide.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.