Mary Beth Waddell, Michelle Cretella, William Boykin, Penny Nance
August 15, 2019
Today we'll hear from:
- Mary Beth Waddell, FRC's Senior Legislative Assistant, on a proposed rule by the Department of Labor that protects religious employers from government discrimination.
- Dr. Michelle Cretella, Executive Director of the American College of Pediatricians, reacting to a USA Today opinion piece detailing how a public school undermined a parent's efforts to help their daughter who believes she is transgender.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) William Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President, on the 7 year anniversary of a gunman entering FRC's headquarters in Washington, D.C. with the intent to kill as many staff as possible.
- Penny Nance, President and CEO of Concerned Women for America, on how her son's freshman orientation at Virginia Tech was full of leftist propaganda.
- Check out FRC's publication, “A Parent's Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education.”
- Learn more about “Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting”
- Watch and share FRC's new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Check out FRC's publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!